You got this, whatever this may be (again)

Issue No. 913
View this email in your browser

Oh, hi friends!

In searching for something to say today, I thought, well, what happened this time last year? So here we go, a classic Brass Ring Daily from December 16, 2019 — and one that I definitely needed to hear again.

I was going to call this week a sprint.

Then I was going to call it a marathon.

Then I wanted to think of a new word but I was overwhelmed by all the things I need to do that I should probably save finding words for the words that will help me edit stories or write stories or revise songs.

So instead I will say, this week is going to be just fine!!!

We will be OK!!!!!

(The more exclamation marks she uses, the more you know it's true!!!!!!!)

One thing at a time.

The mantra from now 'til Wednesday.

One. Thing. At a time.

Do you like these daily emails? Please share with a friend!

You can also support my work by checking out my new motivational journal, Do It For Yourself, designed to guide you through your creative and work projects.

Thanks, as always, for reading.

Love, Kara

Buy on Bookshop
Buy on Indiebound
Buy on Target
Buy on Amazon
Subscribe to Brass Ring Daily
Follow me elsewhere in the digital world, too:
Link
Tweets
Website
Copyright © 2020 Kara Cut Inc, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for daily insights on being more creative, productive, and doing your best work.

Our mailing address is:
Kara Cut Inc
W 94th St.
New York, NY 10025

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment